2021 Officer Announcement
Congratulations to Janice Jones, CAMLPR's new Chair of the Board, and Adam Chrobak, Vice-Chair.
- The public interest will be the foundation for all CAMLPR recommendations.
- The regulatory autonomy of each member will be recognized and respected.
- The context for all of CAMLPR’s recommendations, support and external relations will be a focus on regulation and the role of health profession regulatory bodies.
- While formal decision-making will be by majority vote, CAMLPR will at all time seek consensus.
- CAMLPR will speak externally with a harmonized voice wherever possible, while respecting the diversity of its members.
- CAMLPR will exercise due diligence with respect to ethics and fiduciary duties in its decision making and management of fiscal resources on behalf of its members.
CAMLPR'S GUIDING PRINCIPLES
The founding purpose of CAMLPR is to provide an infrastructure and forum through which regulators of medical laboratory professionals in Canada can anticipate and respond to regulatory challenges and opportunities on interprovincial, territorial, national and global levels.